Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time E-commerce intern to join our team in Copenhagen for 6 months starting January 2022.
In this position you will be an important part of the Cecilie Bahnsen brand and work proactively to develop and secure relationships with our clients. Your daily work will include a variety of assignments, you will be working across several departments and coordinate multiple projects and tasks.
- Site maintenance, uploading products and stock
- Prepare and send customer orders on a daily basis
- Assist with customer relations
- Inventory organisation and maintenance
- Assist at photoshoots
- Assist with the logistics of PR / Marketing collections
- Administrate freight and messaging service
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
- Highly organized, proactive and adaptable
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Team player
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Detail oriented
- Energetic by nature
- Organized and service minded
- A proactive approach to problem solving
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
The internship is unpaid. It is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into one of the fashion industry’s most exciting luxury RTW label.
- If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Camilla Carstensen Pers, email@example.com
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.