GRAPHIC DESIGN & MARKETING INTERN
Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a part-time Graphic Design & Marketing Intern to join our team in Copenhagen, starting February 1st, 2024. Duration of internship: 4-6 months.
In this position you will play an important role in translating the Cecilie Bahnsen brand across digital platforms working closely with the marketing and content team. This opportunity will give you insight into the luxury fashion industry on a global scale and provide hands on experience at a rapidly growing business.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Graphic design of assets for various social media platforms including both organic and paid
- Scheduling and publishing of social media content across channels
- Assist with the design and formatting of lookbooks and brand presentations
- Copywriting of captions for social media
- Support across marketing activations as needed, including coordination for events, photoshoots, shows etc.
- A variety of ad-hoc tasks, both creative and practical
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Graphic Design experience with relevant portfolio of work
- An eye for design and the ability to emulate the Cecilie Bahnsen’s visual aesthetic
- Competency using design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma etc.)
- An understanding of social media best-practices
- Copywriting experience an asset
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Well organized and detail oriented
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
- Service minded by nature
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves when necessary
- Available to work from our Copenhagen office minimum 3 days per week
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
The internship is unpaid. It is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into one of the fashion industry’s most exciting luxury RTW label.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume and portfolio to Sarit Cohen, Marketing & Content Manager, email@example.com.