Maternity Cover / Product developer - Knitwear and woven RTW - 6 Months
Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time maternity cover as a product developer within knitwear and woven RTW to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Starting November 2023
- As a product developer you will have a strong impact on proper delivery of our RTW collections, thanks to your technical knowledge, sense of detail and accuracy.
- Ensuring that the creative direction’s vision is translated into the physical specificities of each product
- Close collaboration with several interlocutors, whether they are part of the company or partners.
- Develop Ready-to-wear collections in close collaboration with all members of the design and development teams
- Liaise with our production partners during sampling phase to ensure the highest quality standard in our product’s construction and ensure that all critical information is communicated on both sides.
- Ensure critical path deadlines are respected and maintained
- Work directly with design team to understand and manage product information during allocations
- Create and accurately update all technical packs, to ensure a smooth transition to production.
- Create and consistently update PLM and BOM system throughout the development phase, until production launch
- Attend and proactively participate in fitting sessions, ensuring each product is developed towards its best version following the company’s quality standards and creative vision
- Work on costing and margins in collaboration with the head of development
- Tracking and reporting dedicated budget for product development in collaboration with the head of development
- Strong organizational skills and calendar understanding
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Creative sensitivity translating into a technical understanding
- Prior experience in knitwear product management
- At ease with PLM and master data management
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockist list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to our Head of Product Development; Maïlis Giros at email@example.com
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.