Technical Product Development Intern
We are looking for a product development intern to join our Copenhagen-based team. The internship entails being part of the ready-to-wear collection development, with a January 2022 start date.
The interns key responsibilities will be supporting the product development team with the following:
- Preparation of tech packs and technical drawings
- Updating Illustrator and Photoshop libraries
- Assisting studio with material and trim organization and send-out
- Creating and manage packing lists for factories
- Attending fittings of SMS and production samples
- Ad hoc tasks depending on the season and deadlines
The position offers experience within the technical aspects of a ready-to-wear collection development, as well as insight into the design and production process through close collaboration with the other departments.
Please send your application to SL@ceciliebahnsen.com We look forward to hearing from you.