Customer Care Assistant
Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time Customer Care Assistant to join our team in Copenhagen starting as soon as possible.
In this position you will be an important part of the Cecilie Bahnsen brand and be an integral part of upholding the Cecilie Bahnsen brand and work proactively to secure great customer experience with our customers. Your daily work will include a variety of assignments across community care and ecommerce with the focus on order handling and customer care. You will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the website to ensure high customer service and maximize sale.
- Responsible for handling all e-commerce orders, returns, pre-orders
- Customer service contact in co-relation to orders and returns
- Assist our Customer Service Manager on daily basis
- Inventory organisation and maintenance
- Monthly stock count
- General product maintenance, uploading products, product data and stock
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
- Highly organized, proactive, and structured
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks
- Shopify knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English – including the capacity to converse warmly and effortlessly with customers
- Team player
- Energetic by nature
- A proactive approach to problem solving
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
- If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Marlene Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org marked w. Customer Service assistant
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application