Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not satisfied with your order you may return your order within 30 days* from the day you received the item. Please note items are only eligible for return if unworn, with the price tag and original condition.
*Please note all sales from our Archive sale are final and can not be returned. Orders from the Archive Sale cannot be combined with additional discounts.
HOW TO USE OUR RETURN SERVICE
In your box you’ll find a return form that shall be used for returning an item.
The withdrawal period will expire 30 days after the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier received the item.
We will charge €25 per returned order.
All items shall be returned to:
Cecilie Bahnsen ApS
2100 Copenhagen Ø
The below are the steps to follow if you are to return an item:
- Find the return form that you received with your parcel.
- Fill out the return form and remember to write what you are returning and tick whether you wish to return or exchange your item.
- Contact your local DHL or UPS office to book collection.
- Pack your return item(s) using the original packing provided. Shoes must be returned in their original box, inside another solid carton box.
- Attach one pre-paid label securely to the box, ensuring the previous delivery label is covered.
- Please leave your package open so it can be presented to the driver for checking along with your customer invoice if shipping international. Once checked, please make sure you seal the package securely.
To prevent fraud, we are only able to refund the amount to the credit card that was used to place the order. We are entitled to retain the refund until we have received the items or proof of return of the items has been presented to us whichever is the earlier.
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your refund.