Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time assistant designer RTW to join our Copenhagen based team. You will be reporting to our Head of design.
- Assist Creative director and Head of Design through all stages of the design process.
- Research seasonal themes and updating design boards
- sketching, 3d draping and creative pattern cutting on stand.
- Participate in in-house fittings and maintain archive of all fit photos.
- Collaborate with the design and development team on organizing and maintaining all aspects of the studio.
- Working closely with the development team to make sure all sketches, tech sheets and patterns align.
- Supporting in production fittings to make sure all garments are handed over to production team with all information needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion womenswear
- 1-2 years industry experience.
- Good understanding of garment construction and sewing skills.
- Strong team player who is able to collaborate with multiple teams with a hands on attitude.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
Please send CV and portfolio to Head of design ; Sara Bro-Jørgensen at firstname.lastname@example.org