Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time E-commerce intern to join our team in Copenhagen for 6 months starting as soon as possible.
In this position you will be an important part of the Cecilie Bahnsen brand and work proactively to develop and secure great customer experience with our clients. Your daily work will include a variety of assignments across ecommerce and community care. You will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the website to ensure high brand awareness and maximize sale.
- CMS maintenance, ensuring the site reflects the MKT calendar, creating campaigns, landing pages, and merchandising products accordingly.
- General site maintenance, uploading products and stock
- Assist w. improvement of link structure and onsite SEO
- Coordinate w. MKT & PR for products pushed across channels.
- Assist with customer relations initiatives
- Assist with paid initiatives and E-mail marketing
- Inventory organisation and maintenance
- Support w. new online features to ensure customer engagement
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
- Highly organized, proactive, and adaptable
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Strong technical and analytical mindset
- Passionate about Ecommerce and creating seamless digital experience
- Experience w. Shopify and Klaviyo is an advantage
- Team player
- Energetic by nature
- A proactive approach to problem solving
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
The internship is unpaid. It is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into one of the fashion industry’s most exciting luxury RTW label.
- If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Marlene Bæhr Sørensen at email@example.com
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application