SoMe & Content Manager
Are you looking to join a growth journey in an international environment? Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time SoMe & Content Manager to join our team in Copenhagen as soon as possible.
We are offering an exciting and challenging position with good opportunities for professional and personal development in the role. As SoMe & Content Manager you will be an important part of the Cecilie Bahnsen brand and work proactively to build up brand perception by communicating the Cecilie Bahnsen universe globally.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on SoMe
- Create content for our Journal ensuring the newsletter reflects the MKT calendar
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Analyze and evaluate the content performance and implement key learnings accordingly
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Communicate with followers/our community and respond to selected inquiries
- Coordinate with Ecommerce for traffic generation across channels
Potential opportunity for creative production tasks going forward
- A natural self-starter, confident in communication
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Visual / creative by nature
- Analytics mindset in terms of content performance
- Highly organized, proactive, and adaptable
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstrates a positive and team orientated approach to solving challenges
- You have min. 2 years proven track record in SoMe and content management – preferable from the apparel luxury goods industry
- Graphic competencies
Passionate about branding
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
- Please forward your application as soon as possible to Head of Marketing & PR, Birgitte Boye at email@example.com
- Questions concerning the role can also be directed to Birgitte via the above email or through +45 61201294
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis
We look forward to hearing from you!