Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not satisfied with your order you may return your order within 14 days from the day you received the item.
In your box you’ll find a return form that shall be used for returning an item. The return form can also be found here.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier received the item.
Returning an item is free of charge.
All items shall be returned to:
Cecilie Bahnsen ApS
2100 Copenhagen Ø
The below are the steps to follow if you are to return an item:
- Contact Cecilie Bahnsen customer care at email@example.com to receive your pre-paid label.
- Return Form. Find the return form that you received with your parcel.
- Fill out the return form and remember to write what you are returning and tick whether you wish to return or exchange your item.
- Book your collection. Contact your local DHL office.
- Pack the items. Pack your return item(s) using the original packing provided. Shoes must be returned in their original box, inside another solid carton box.
- Label the package. Attach one pre-paid label securely to the box, ensuring the previous delivery label is covered.
- Complete the pick-up. Please leave your package open so it can be presented to the driver for checking along with your customer invoice. Once checked, please make sure you seal the package securely.
To prevent fraud, we are only able to refund the amount to the credit card that was used to place the order. We are entitled to retain the refund until we have received the items or proof of return of the items has been presented to us whichever is the earlier.
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your refund.
If you need any assistance, please contact Customer Care on +45 53533087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org