Collection Merchandising Intern
Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time Collection Merchandising intern to join our team in Copenhagen, starting June 1st.
This opportunity will provide you with insight into the luxury fashion industry on a global scale, as well as provide on hand experience at a rapidly growing business.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Review our competitors product offer for each season
- Analyse their price structure
- Assist in maintaining the different follow up tools updated : calendars, collection sizes, price lists, geo pricing lists, etc
- Assist in preparing the different documents for our selling campaigns : collection and product details, fabric book, buying files, etc
- Support the sales effort during the selling campaign
- Assist in preparing the raw material pre-order propositions
- Assist in analyzing sell-in sales results for each season
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Analytical mindset with a good eye for product
- Detail oriented
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
- Team player
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft programs
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
The internship is unpaid. It is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into one of the fashion industry’s most exciting luxury RTW label.
- If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Julie Lindvang Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.