Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time Wholesale intern to join our sales team in Copenhagen, starting January 2023.
This opportunity will provide you with insight into the luxury fashion industry on a global scale, as well as provide hands on experience at a rapidly growing business.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Compile and analyze sales reports
- Assist the sales team during sales campaign
- Accompany the sales team on local product knowledge clinics
- Assist the team in preparing wholesale reporting and visual guides
- Communicate with clients to relay necessary information and provide excellent customer service
- Help with daily office duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Analytical interest and mindset
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
- Team player
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft programs
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockiest list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
The internship is unpaid. It is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into one of the fashion industry’s most exciting luxury RTW label.
- If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Filippa Rogers at email@example.com
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.